The new shoulder mount camcorder HXR-MC2500 provides a professional look and shooting style which is ideal for weddings, corporate communications or education facilities. While light and easily portable, its full Shoulder Mount design means your clients immediately know you mean business.
Workflow flexibility is enhanced by the ability to record directly onto a removable memory card or a 32GB internal flash memory storage system in High Definition or Standard Definition. With this combination of the internal flash memory and memory card allows recording functions such as “Relay” and “Simultaneous”. When Sony’s L-Series InfoLithium battery NP-F970 (optional) is used, the HXR-MC2500 is capable of continuous long recording of up to 14 hours - perfect for those occasions where you don’t want to stop recording, such as weddings or business conferences.
It is designed to be the ideal, entry-level match for almost any type of non-linear workflow. It’s an exceptionally cost-effective production package for DVD or Blu-ray content, one that’s flexible enough to express your creative ideas and meet your client’s requirements.
- Wide angle 26.8mm professional quality Sony G Lens technology provides exceptional image fidelity (35mm equivalent)
- 12x zoom: 2.9mm to 34.8mm provides wide angle of view
- 1/4" back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor offers exceptional low-light sensitivity (1.6 lux)
- Quick AF system improves precise auto focus even in low light situations
- Full raster 1920 x 1080i AVCHD high definition recording at up to 24Mbps
- Built-in 32GB solid state flash drive can store up to three hours of HD video recorded in PS mode (28Mbps)
- One Media Card Slot conveniently accepts: SD/SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick Duo / Memory Stick PRO Duo / Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo media cards
- Assignable lens ring allows precise manual control of focus, exposure, white balance, iris and shutter speed
- 3.0"-type LCD technology brings higher contrast and brightness to the LCD display
- Optical SteadyShot® image stabilization and active mode SteadyShot mode provide tenfold camera shake reduction even on the telephoto end. In addition, Active SteadyShot corrects camera sway that occurs while walking