The 514B is a low impedance, dynamic, hand-held microphone designed for paging and public address systems. It provides clear, natural voice response and high intelligibility. The 514B connects to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms. It can be used in applications that require long cable lengths, or where severe hum conditions are present. For connection to high impedance inputs, use Shure A95 Series Line Matching Transformers. The microphone is provided with a four-conductor (two shielded) coiled cable and a “Million-Cycle” leaf-type switch designed for constant use under the most rigorous conditions. The 514B fits naturally and comfortably in the hand and is not affected by heat or humidity. The exclusive ARMO-DUR case resists mechanical shocks and vibration, and is impervious to oil, fumes, salt spray, ultraviolet radiation, and corrosion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response from 100 to 6,000Hz provides highly intelligible voice response
- “Million-Cycle” leaf-type switch withstands constant use and rigorous operating conditions
- Tough ARMO-DUR case, matte black
- Long-life, neoprene-jacketed coiled cable
- Mounting bracket supplied to fit hang-up button on back of microphone
- Conforms to European Union directives, eligible to bear CE marking; meets European Union EMC immunity requirements