With a unique user-rotatable horn that lets users quickly select between 120° x 40° or 40° x 120° HF coverage, ID24 brings unparalleled flexibility to the world of compact speakers with a cabinet that delivers trademark NEXO sound and performance, whether mounted horizontally or vertically. Measuring just 309mm wide, 132mm high and 233mm front to back, the ID24 uses twin 4 inch drivers in a V formation, and is ideal as part of a full range system, or as a dedicated ‘sound beaming’ unit in difficult spaces. Mounted horizontally or vertically, ID24 delivers superior performance in all scenarios. ID24 is available in install (ID24i) and touring (ID24t) versions, plus an ‘A La Carte’ variant with enables specifiers to choose from a range of colour, mounting, connectivity and HF dispersion options to configure the perfect speaker for the given application. Compatible with a huge range of NEXO and third party touring and installation hardware, the ID Series also encompasses two dedicated low-profile subs.
- Compact, high-powered sound reinforcement speaker
- Measures just 309mm W x 132mm H x 233mm D
- Rotatable horn for 120° x 40° or 40° x 120° HF coverage
- Dedicated Install and Touring versions
- ‘A la carte’ options allow specifier to choose HF directivities, mounting type, connectivity, cabinet colour and grille type
- Compact, low-profile subs also available