The CPX™ is an affordable line of amplifiers geared toward the install and MI markets. A tradition of great sound quality, flexibility and reliability is carried over into the Crest Performance series. Industry standard connectors and features make the CPX a great backbone for mobile sound systems, project studios and many other applications. Musicians will also find CPX as the power amp of choice.
With a comprehensive set of features including built-in signal limiting, low pass filters and low frequency crossovers with direct outputs, the CPX line addresses several applications and serves as a low-cost solution for most power amplification needs.
- 750 Watts at 2 OHMS per channel
- 500 Watts at 4 OHMS per channel
- 300 Watts at 8 OHMS per channel
- 1000 Watts at 8 OHMS bridged
- 1500 Watts at 4 OHMS bridged
- GCL™ Gain Comparator Limiting system with rear panel defeat switch
- Built-in crossover 150 Hz, -24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filter, tuned for subs, individual in/out switches for channels A and B
- 1/4 inch daisy chain outputs
- Built-in low cut filter -18 dB per octave at 80 Hz, individual in/out switches for channels A and B
- Input connectors - Barrier strip, Female XLR-1/4 inch Combo TRS
- Outputs connectors Speakon for channels A and B and bridged mono, binding posts for bridge mode
- Mode selector switch for stereo and bridged-mono operation
- Two speed DC fan