New Multi-Monitor Array Configurations Also Ready to View at InfoComm
Eden Prairie, Minn., USA (JUNE 2014) - www.chiefmfg.com - Chief, an industry leader in AV mounting solutions, refreshed the Kontour™ series in response to customer feedback and now offers enhanced versions of the K1 and K2 single and dual monitor mounts.
“The Kontour series has been out for several years. Over that time, Chief has been listening to customer feedback, as we do with all our products. We found that while we were doing many things right, there were ways to make the mounts even better,” said David Albright, product manager. “We used feedback to guide the K1 and K2 series design updates and create a next generation version with improved features and finishes.”
The design updates include:
- Option of black or subtle two-tone silver finish
- Next generation Centris™ extreme tilt for even smoother control and ergonomic comfort
- New external monitor rotation screw for fine-tuning the ease of display rotation
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface
- Improved base with included tool storage so your tools are always accessible
- More configurations and easier upgrade options for adding additional monitors
- Updated cable management options
Along with the refresh, the K3 and K4 array mounting solutions will see the full launch of the entire series. Engineered to provide strong, safe support for multiple monitors, the Kontour array series is modular in design and has options for anywhere from 2 to 12 monitors. These solutions are ideal for applications such as trading desks, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and more.
For more information the Kontour line and to see all the new configurations and enhancements in person, visit booth C6830 at InfoComm.