With COVID-19 restrictions slowly being lifted, many businesses are looking to adopt strategies and technologies that allow a safe return to operations. The BDS-8 Temperature Screening Kiosk uses advanced infrared thermal imaging and fast temperature detection, to help identify the presence of elevated temperatures. As part of a safety program, it provides peace of mind to concerned employees, customers, visitors, and the general public.
Contactless Temperature Reading in less than a Second
Get temperature information quickly, accurately, and safely. The BDS-8 kiosk reads a visitor's temperature in less than one second with an accuracy of ±0.9° F (±0.5° C), without any direct contact. Once a visitor's temperature is read, a message pops up on the kiosk's screen with temperature data. If the kiosk detects an elevated temperature, on-screen and optional audio alerts go off. The BDS-8 kiosk can detect temperatures up to 3.2 feet (1 meter) away and has a temperature range of 50° F to 107.6° F (10 to 42° C).
Detect and Track Multiple People
The BDS-8 kiosk can read multiple visitors' temperatures at the same time, making it ideal for applications that see a lot of foot traffic, like schools, hospitals, malls, and more.
Accurate Facial Recognition and Mask Detection
With facial recognition technology and a storage capacity of up to 30,000 faces, the BDS-8 kiosk can also function as a check-in and check-out system for registered users. Facial scanning can even deny access to strangers and detect if people are wearing masks.
Integrate with Any Security or Door System
Worried that you won't be able to add this kiosk to your pre-existing security or door system? Don't be. The BDS-8 kiosk works with any security system you may have in place. It can be used with access gates and attendance systems in office buildings, schools, hotels, sporting events, transportation hubs, and countless other private and public spaces.
- Contactless temperature reading in less than a second
- Temperature accuracy of +/-09° F (+/-05° C)
- Facial recognition-based access control with mask detection
- Integration with existing door or ticketing system
- Included BDS Software allows for easy deployment and management of multiple kiosks from a central location
- On-screen visual warnings and LED light, with optional audio message
- Optional HDMI output for monitoring at a safe distance
- Designed to operate within FDA standards (IEC 80601-2-59:2017)