- They're ideal for connecting a computer to a modem.
- Fully molded with thumbscrews.
- Feature 28 AWG conductors.
- Foil shielded for EMI/RFI protection.
- All 25 pins connected straight through (1-1, 2-2,...25-25).
Place your serial printer or modem anywhere. Extend existing serial or parallel cables, connect a switch box, connect a modem - there are many uses for these DB extensions.
These cables have two DB25 connectors (female/female, male/female, or male/male), and they're connected straight through.
If you need distances longer than 25 feet (7.6 m), see our Extended-Distance Data Cables (EDN25C) and Extended-Distance/Quiet Cables (EBN25C). These cables extend serial transmissions up to 500 feet (150 m).
- Multipurpose RS-232 DB25 serial cables.
- Extend existing serial cable up to 25 feet (7.6 m).