Give multiple users fast, reliable access to high-quality, real-time digital video - plus a whole host of peripherals across the enterprise - with the top-of-the-line DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch system.
This chassis-based, modular crosspoint switching system enables you and others to switch and extend HD video, audio, and serial data over extremely long distances. Use it in any application where many users have to interface with CPUs and other high-end AV equipment supporting high-quality video. Plus, it works as a video matrix switch.
Using non-blocking switch technology, the DKM FX processes and routes DVI single-link resolutions, including Full HD 1080p, with little or no delay of video - even at screens far away from the switching chassis itself. The DKM FX also supports Display Port video signals up to 4K60.
What's more, it not only supports DVI-D digital video, but also VGA video and connections to a wide array of peripherals, including USB HID, USB 2.0, RS232, and IR devices, Wacom® tablets, and even legacy PS/2 keyboards and mice.
It's especially ideal for enterprise networks and mission-critical control/command rooms, as well as video production or broadcasting applications where HD video is everything. Many users can connect their KVM consoles to various multimedia sources (computers, CPUs, servers, etc.), either locally or in a distant room or office via the switch.
And it's very flexible. The DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch enables you to configure HD KVM switching and DVI routing exactly as you require. Mix and match fiber and CATx ports through cards and SFPs plugged into its slots.
- Terabit-speed switching backplane.
- Supports resolutions up to UHD (3840x2160 at 60Hz) with compatible extenders.
- Enables mixing of media inputs/outputs-CATx and/or Fiber.
- Instantaneous video switching - virtually no delay or blanking.
- Modular, no fixed ports - moves, adds, and changes are quick and easy.
- Various interface cards available (USB HID/2.0, RS232, and others).
- Can be used with DKM or DKM FX extenders for extra-long links.
- Supports rich, digital audio for a full multimedia experience.
- Rackmountable 4U-high chassis.
- Choose from CATx and single-mode fiber SFP modular card interfaces. Single-mode fiber interfaces will also work over multimode fiber.
- DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch
- Controller card
- (1) power supply module with power cord
- (2) fan trays and an exchangeable filter pad
- DB9 serial control cable
- CATx crossover cable
- Rackmounting hardware
- CD with user manual and Java application