The R9853360 is a single-mode receiver compatible for Fiberlink 2. It is sheltered in a compact IP65 housing which makes the receiver usable for indoor and outdoor LED-wall applications. This is a Fiberlink 2 long distance (LD) receiver (up to 5 kilometer) for single mode optical fiber.
This single fiber channel device has a robust optical LEMO® connector and standard Barco outdoor connector sockets. To energize the receiver unit, which is auto ranging between 190 and 264 volt (50-60 Hz), the unit is electrical connected in the power path of the tiles in the LED display. Furthermore, the receiver has an internal pattern generator, a build in fiber test (ping) and supports RS422 communication up to 115200 baud.
Just like the Fiberlink 2 transmitter the receiver is also available in two types, the short distance module “FIBERLINK” (maximum 500 meter) and the long distance module “FIBERLINK LONG DISTANCE” (up to 5 kilometer). The short distance module has a gray colored background with a black colored print. The long distance module has a black colored background and a gray colored print.
The receiver unit can be upgraded in the field over fiber while operating (if connected to a transmitter unit) or via USB cable by removing the dummy input.
- Long distance (LD) receiver (up to 5 kilometer) for single-mode optical fiber
- Compatible for Fiberlink 2
- Black colored background and gray colored print
- Used for indoor and outdoor LED-wall applications
- Auto ranging power supply 190 to 264 volts (50 to 60 Hz)
- Compact receiver unit sheltered in an IP65 rated housing
- Controlled and configured via control software (e.g. XLite toolset or Director toolset)
- Built-in pattern generator
- No frame delay
- Supports RS422 communication up to 115200 baud (9600 baud on Fiberlink I)
- Field upgradeable over TCP/IP or USB (USBB)
- Built-in fiber test (ping)
- Optical transceiver with robust LEMO® connectors