The Barco ICMP module combines the functionalities of an Integrated Cinema Processor (ICP) and media server into one single board and forms the core of the Barco Alchemy digital cinema projectors.
Reducing the required hardware increases simplicity and reliability into the projection booth. The smart projector even detects potential operational errors and warns users in case of mishaps. It turns any Barco Series 2 projector into a full-fledged DCI-compliant projector and media server, and includes on-board storage.
With rich alternative content inputs and the most powerful DCI decoding in the industry, the Barco ICMP is future-proof and greatly enhances your Barco Series 2 digital cinema projector. Great in TMS environments, a projector equipped with the Barco ICMP module operates as stand-alone in single screen applications. The Barco ICMP is DCI-compliant with the Compliance Test Plan (CTP) version 1.2.
Increased operational efficiency
Thanks to the embedded Barco Web Commander user-interface the projector can be controlled remotely, including show creation and scheduling. Configuration and setup can simply be performed by service technicians via Barco Communicator.
When coupled with a single 4K digital cinema projector, the Barco Alchemy technology enables 4K 2D at 60 fps and 4K 3D images, supporting all standard and 2K 3D HFR DCI movies.
- Simple operation thanks to intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ user interface
- Fewer boxes lead to more reliability and ease-of-use
- Future-proof with higher resolutions at high frame rates and high bit-rates
- Includes storage and dedicated hardware RAID-5 controller
- Intelligent switching between resolutions and frame-rates in the same show
- Smart mixing of DCI and alternative content sources in the same show
- Rich alternative content inputs
- Easy upgrading of Series 2 projectors with Barco Alchemy module